- Angielski, Francuski, Hiszpański
Usługi na miejscu
Palenie jest zabronione
Zwierzęta są akceptowane
Dzieci są akceptowane
jouets à disposition !
Maksymalna liczba osób:10
Zasady anulowania rezerwacji
Zwrot 100% kosztów w przypadku anulowania 60 dni przed datą przyjazdu.
Great parking garage, heated pool, close grocery store, quiet, roomy, fun house. Mattress hard.
Fun, convenient, lots of extras.
Fantastic House in excellent location
What a gem of a property, tucked away within such easy reach of everything. We were a party of 9, (2 separate families) the house was big enough for us to all come together to eat/chat but also to have space apart if we needed to. A well stocked house which had everything we needed and more. Micheal and Laurent were fantastic, helpful and communicative hosts. The air conditioning in 3 of the bedrooms was a life saver (was very hot when we were there)
The house is opposite a bakery so we had fresh croissants every morning, there is a large grocery store a 2 minute walk away. We found a couple of lovely local restaurants and bars within a 10 minute walk, 15/20 minute walk to a big metro/tram/bus station, from which it is a 6 minute metro ride into the centre of Tolouse. Although the house is really well situated and within walking distance of lots of things, when you are in and the gates are shut, it is a little haven and very private.
I can't leave a review without mentioning the tortoises in the garden. There are 3 of them, and the owners of the property leave food for you to feed them if you want to. This was an absolute highlight for the 5 children in our group.
The pool is a lovely temperature and a nice size.
In short this is a fabulous property that I am very glad we booked. We very much hope to visit again.
Belle et chaleureuse Maison à vivre
Laurent a été très accueillant et disponible. Sa maison était parfaite pour recevoir nos amis et mon fils à adore jouer avec les tortues et le chat. Un bijou à Toulouse !
A fantastic family home
We were a group of 6 staying in Laurent's home in Toulouse. We had 4 adults and 2 children in our group. The house was plenty big for all of us, and there was an extra bedroom that we didn't use.
Our favorite parts of our stay were:
1) The beautifully private front garden and pool. It was lovely sitting at the patio set while having our daily croissant and cup of tea. The family that lives in the home, when guests are not there, have three little turtles that roam around in the garden. My boys, 7 and 9, loved these turtles. Everyday they would look for them, hold them briefly, and just watch them crawling around. Laurent was also very attentive to our request to use the pool. He came over and cleaned it and put the heater on so we could enjoy it. Our boys had a great time, and it was wonderful to have something for them to do while we were at the house.
2) There is a grocery store and bakery just outside the property. The bakery is directly across the street. We walked there every morning to buy croissants, and they were very inexpensive and delicious. The grocery store is only a minute away by foot, and this was so convenient because we cooked most of our meals at home.
3) The large dining table was perfect. We appreciated the large table where we could all gather to eat, work, and have game nights. We didn't turn on the TV at all during our 6 day stay. There is a piano in the home, and we taught the boys a few easy songs, and this kept them busy many times throughout a chilly, raining day when we didn't venture out. I definitely appreciated the family vibe of this home. If you have children in your group, they will love the pool, turtles, and piano.
4)The laundry room. We only brought carry on luggage for our 8 day French trip, so having a home with a washer and dryer was a must. There is also a drying rack by the patio set you can use to air dry delicate clothes. We used the laundry room several days during our stay.
5) We walked EVERYWHERE in Toulouse. There is a great playground by the Japanese gardens for the kids, and the gardens are beautiful. We walked to the cathedrals and they were simply incredible. We walked downtown, we walked to the botanic gardens, etc. If you enjoy walking, you will love being able to walk to most attractions in 30-45 minutes.
We would definitely stay here again. Merci, Laurent!
bestens geeignet für eine große Familie oder Gruppe
Wir waren 8 Personen. Uns gehörte das ganze Haus mit Swimmingpool. Vorhanden sind 5 Schlafzimmer, eines mit Doppelstockbett. Wir haben alles in gutem Zustand vorgefunden. Die 3 Bäder mit Dusche bzw. mit Dusche und Badewanne waren in sehr gutem Zustand.
Es steht eine große Küche zur Verfügung. Technik wie Geschirrspüler, Backröhre, Kaffemaschine haben sehr gute Dienste geleistet.
Sehr positiv ist der Service der Toulouse-App "Tisséo", mit dieser bekommt man die beste Verbindung zum Ziel innerhalb der Stadt durch Anzeige der Straßen, der Bus-, Tram- oder Metro-Verbindungen.