Mieszkanie, 4 sypialnie, 4 Łazienki, (Sleeps 16)
Zwierzęta nie są akceptowane
Dzieci są akceptowane
Minimalny wiek wynajmującego:25
Maksymalne liczba osób:16
Zasady anulowania rezerwacji
Zwrot 100% kosztów w przypadku anulowania 60 dni przed datą przyjazdu.
Perfect place in the woods.
We booked both condos for only 8 people to allow all of us to have our own beds as well as have adults upstairs and "kids " downstairs. We enjoyed the flexibility with both since we only ended up with our 2 children 21 and 19 and our friends 12yo daughter we were able choose any bed we wanted. The condo was clean and well stocked with essentials, by having the basement condo as well we could do laundry to wash towels. The location was wonderful for on the complex, it allows you ability to walk to center of resort if you wanted too. The resort is in a great location, 25 min from Petosky,an hour from Traverse city and Mackinac city which made exploration easy. The resort itself had alot if free activities daily for all ages, ski lift rides if staying on property, secret get room key from front desk and it's free, bonfires , disc golf , kayaks at Deer lake and games at the adventure area. We saw deer while playing disc golf. The boys got too golf and the girls got to swim. Shelley and David were very approachable and easy to reach. Our friends thought the condo was perfect. The only suggestions would be outdoor tables for both decks and if only renting top condo there would be no BBQ or washer and dryer. I realize laundry upstairs would not be a renovation that could be accomplished and BBQ was an added bonus but is expensive. It was a nice feature to have because eating out was expensive. We would rent this condo again in a heartbeat. We recommended it to our neighbors for next week as they are originally from Italy and they have family here that they are looking to show them Michigan ,but only have 2 days. Shelley answered right away and had availability. Thanks alot Shelley and David.
With 6 adults and 9 kids, this property worked out great! Kids hung out on one level, and the adults on the other. You can walk to the chair lift, and ski your way home by making a short-cut through the woods. Kitchen was stocked with everything you could need to cook. Only negative I can say is that the coffee makers are a bit slow, but we powered through! We would definitely stay here again, it worked out really well!!!!
Thank you for the feedback. Glad the condo worked out great. As far as the coffee pot. The water here is so hard they don't last long, but we have noted it and will replace them. Thanks again.
Great Trip, Spacious condo w/ excellent location
We stayed here four 4 days right after Christmas. We had 8 adults and 8 kids ranging from 3-13.
I'll start with the Pros:
* Location is fantastic! If you have have skiers anything above beginner level, you are literally 100 steps from the base of the Disciples lift. If you have beginners, you are a slightly further (but slightly uphill) walk to the middle of the Boyneland run where you can ski down to the Boyneland lift or the 6-man Mountain Express.
* Owners were very responsive! When I had questions they responded almost immediately. While there I mentioned that the outdoor light by the basement patio was out and it was fixed the next morning.
* Lots of room. It's really two separate condos. So there are two kitchens and 2 living rooms.
* Has pretty much everything you need. Kitchens have pots, pans, utensils, glasses, etc. There are plenty of towels and extra blankets. Bonus, there were even trash bags and replacement toilet paper. These are not typical in rentals like this.
* The layout is a little weird. The upstairs kitchen is really small compared to the downstairs. And a lot of your square footage for living space is downstairs. It's not bad, there just wasn't one large living space for everyone to hangout.
* There could be more ski storage, coat hooks, etc. Of our 16, 12 of us were skiing/snow boarding. Our boots were basically piled in the downstairs entry (which is also the downstairs living room) and there were only about 8-10 hooks for coats, snow pants. So we had coats hung on chairs all over the downstairs.
* 3rd bedroom is loft - meaning it's wide open to the living room. This is my reason for 4 instead of 5 stars. My husband and I, plus our 3 kids were the ones "elected" to take the loft. Basically that meant if anyone in my family was tired before the rest of the group there wasn't an option to go to sleep early. After re-reading the listing, I do see that they call out the 3rd bedroom as a loft, but way down in the description. I feel like it would have been better listed in the title of the listing "Three Bedroom and Spacious Loft". I feel like calling this rental a 4-bedroom was a little misleading.
Conclusion: This rental is great! You absolutely cannot beat the location and the owners are very responsive. My only warning would be that it is not a true 4 bedroom, it is more accurately a 3 bedroom, with spacious loft and extra bunks in the basement. Lots of sleeping space, but no 4th wall in the loft.