Dom, 6 sypialni, 5 łazienek (dla 16 osób)
Pyramid Peak Properties
Udogodnienia dotyczące bezpieczeństwa
Przyjęcia nie są dozwolone
Palenie jest zabronione
Zwierzęta są akceptowane
Dzieci są akceptowane
Maksymalna liczba osób:16
We strongly urge you to obtain the optional Vacation Rental Travel Insurance as we do not refund for road closures or weather.
Pet rules: 1. Keep them off furniture 2. Crated while owner is gone 3. You are responsible for any damage 4. No pets with separation anxiety
All Pyramid Peak Properties Guest Terms and Conditions are accepted when making this booking.
Zasady anulowania rezerwacji
Zwrot 100% kosztów w przypadku anulowania 60 dni przed datą przyjazdu.
Great place to stay for large families , nicely designed house
The interior design welcomes your family to the is warm house, proximity to the Kirkwood resort makes it also perfect choose for winter vacation; we were a large group of multiple families and we had a great time .. thanks
Thanks for staying with us. Happy to hear you had a good time!
We have a great time
We have great experience. The process was simple and the house was really nice
Thanks for staying with us.
Great Board Retreat
We had our annual school board retreat at the Palisades home. The location was beautiful and the house was even better. The only negative (nothing to do with the property) was that there was almost nothing open in July and gas was over $5.00 a gallon... but other than that it was an amazing retreat!
Thanks for staying with us. Happy to hear your retreat went well.
PERFECT for a group
The house is PERFECTLY designed for a group. Great kitchen for preparing big meals for family and friends, great sleeping arrangement, and the common space is excellent. Location is really great for ski-in and ski-out (although we did have to climb up a huge snowbank due to this year's incredible snowfall -- it was fun though!). The condition of the house is beyond excellent. Can't recommend the place enough.
House was great, and fit our group perfectly.
Great for BIG FAMILIES!
This house was awesome! Very spacious and well equipped!
Positive things about the house:
- The house is very spacious. Everyone was spread out and had their own privacy. Usually when you go with a large group privacy is minimal, but we were all pretty spread out. We didn't get to utilize the patios (because it was covered in snow) but the property pictures looked great. LOL!
- The kitchen had everything! Usually plates, cups, and utensils are scares, but the property had well enough to provide for everyone. They also have 2 dishwashers! None of us had to wash dishes which was great! They had plenty of serving dishes, pots/pans, baking racks, etc. The older kids baked cookies and heated up frozen dino nuggets.
- The main floor has surround sounds. There's an aux cord right by the telephone.
- The wifi worked great and even if we weren't on wifi, we were still able to get service up there no matter what cellular service you have.
- Entertainment area: this was on the second floor downstairs. They had a pool table and a tv. The kids were able to hook up their Nintendo Switch. While the adults played some pool.
- Location! The location was perfect! You can literally walk down to the ski resort and go snowboarding/skiing. You can even go sledding in the street. Not a lot of cars go down that street (well at least not when we were there). So the adults and younger kids took advantage.
The only negative thing that I can say is that the loft area (especially one of the nook rooms) does get pretty warm. The property management is aware of this that's why they have a fan in that specific nook. The property management was great. They were very responsive when we needed help. They plowed the driveway for us a couple times so that we wouldn't get snowed in.
We just wished that we had extended our stay a little longer. 3 days and 2 nights was not enough, but it was still well worth it. Definitely going to book this property again in the future!
Thanks so much for staying with us, it was a pleasure to host your group.
Ośrodek narciarski Kirkwood to całoroczna atrakcja, nie tylko na sezon narciarski. South Lake Tahoe jest 40 minut jazdy od hotelu.