6 sypialni, 5 łazienek, śpi 12, dodatkowe przedszkola off mistrz
Zasady anulowania rezerwacji
Zwrot 100% środków w przypadku anulowania 60 dni przed datą przyjazdu. Zwrot 50% środków w przypadku anulowania 30 dni przed datą przyjazdu.
Very Pleasant vacation spot.
There were a few problems , already noted, but in addition the electricity failed twice on the ground floor (which we reported), a small frying pan should be added to the kitchen as well as crackers and picks for eating lobsters, and life preservers for the canoe . Those items aside, we had a very nice stay and would be happy to return.
This is by far the best house for our group. We were 4 cousins together with our spouses. Plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms. Outstanding kitchen. Spectacular fireplaces everywhere! I especially loved all of the antique doors. All the rooms were large and comfortable. The views were spectacular. I highly recommend this house. So very pleased with the entire experience. We met Jeff and his wife. Such a lovely couple. They are awesome hosts.
Golf trip - 10 guys
Amazing property, better in person than the pictures online. Ping pong and pool table were incredible to have. Couldn’t have picked a better spot. Jeff let us have a late checkout too to make our later flights. We’ll be back one day for sure!
Amazing spot...beautiful views...we'll be back!
This place is special! We would recommend it to anyone. There is so much space, lots of bathrooms, huge kitchen...so much fun...everything you need is there.
Beautiful property, great location
We had four couples and two children, 6 and 3, for the week we rented this property on the water near Halifax and Dartmouth. It is very spacious and well built. I do get the impression, though, that it's still a work in progress. The owner, Jeff, was extremely accommodating, although I did not have much need to contact him. There are a few issues that if the property and our stay had not been so perfect otherwise, I might have knocked down a star. Those issues (which I'm sure Jeff will address) include:
1. It was not clear which of the toys we could use. For example, it was clear the surfboards and contents of the boiler room were off limits. However, there were a canoe and SUPs that I did not know if we could use. I could have called or texted Jeff, but didn't since we just did other things.
2. The outside shower did not work at all. Perhaps we did something incorrectly.
3. The dishwasher didn't work very well.
4. A big issue for us was that the "shower" for the three upstairs bedrooms was not really a shower. It did have a shower head attached to the bathtub, but no enclosure of any kind. It sufficed, barely. We only used one of the upstairs bedrooms. There were en suite baths in the two main level bedrooms and one of the lower level bedrooms (although the lower level bedroom was inside, dark, and not very well appointed). Actually, the couple who used that room were very happy with it!
5. There should be more furniture in the master bedroom (main level, beach side). Some chairs and perhaps a dresser would be nice. However the two huge walk in closets with shelves sufficed for our clothes, a couple of benches for our suitcases and chairs to sit on would have been nice. Also, there could be better lighting and some more functional towel racks in the master bath near the steam shower. Instructions on how to operate the steam shower would also have been helpful.
6. We very much enjoyed the game rooms with pool table (very high quality, btw) and ping pong. I strongly recommend a over-table light for the pool table, though. The existing lighting is really not sufficient for night play, although we made due. Also, the pool cues are starting to warp. We shared the one that was straight.
We loved the place and the time together there. We considered the drive to the beach and surrounding sights very easy. Additionally, the neighbors are delightful. Thanks, Jeff! Let us know if you end up addressing any of these issues.
Thanks very much. We will go through your feedback in detail and address the issues. Thanks for your stay.
Great home wonderful
loved the stay it was such a beautiful home and the view was unbelievable such a wonderful time , the only recommendation would be not enough frying pans , internet was not good but maybe because so far out of town . but over all I WOULD RATE THIS HOME a 10