3 sypialnie, 2 łazienki (1 z łazienką), śpi 6-7
- Angielski, Francuski, Niemiecki, Hiszpański, Portugalski, Włoski, Holenderski, Norweski
Zasady anulowania rezerwacji
Anulowane rezerwacje nie otrzymają zwrotu
Aufgrund der ruhigen Lage und der kurzen Laufwege zum Ortsmittelpunkt haben wir unseren Familienurlaub mit Tante sehr genossen. Die 3 Schlafräume waren für uns ausreichend und alle hatten genügend Rückzugsraum! Der Pool hat uns durch die wirklich warme Mittagszeit gebracht - unverzichtbar im Sommer. Danke für schöne, abwechslungsreiche und erholsame Tage. Anfragen an die Agentur wurden umgehend und zu unsere vollsten Zufriedenheit bearbeitet.
Geehrter Oliver Kimpel,
Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit und Mühe genommen haben, uns Feedback zu Ihrem Aufenthalt zu geben. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass es Ihren Erwartungen entsprochen hat und hoffen, Sie in Zukunft wieder zu sehen.
Hope to book again
An excellent farm house in a quiet street. It contains an AC in each bedroom and 3 fans in the living area which were quite enough.
It was ideal for us, a family of 3 couples.
Fantastic 12 days!!!
Just home from an amazing 12 day stay on Gozo! The villa was perfect, the weather was SOOO hot....but the pool and air con in the bedrooms helped so much. I agree with the previous review that a little more shade (maybe a second parasol for the table ) would have been great. The gazebo is lovely at the end of the garden, but the wifi doesn't reach it and there are more flies and bugs down there! It's also a trek to refill drinks, etc.
We had a hire car (very reasonable from L&R) and I would recommend one to anyone staying here as it is quite an uphill jaunt to Xaghra Square and the shops. Lidl is 5 mins away and the Lighthouse is a good local food store.
I had requested some groceries be at the house for our arrival (10.30pm) but was a little disappointed there was no bottled water, but you can't have everything!!
Oh and the 4am rooster takes a little getting used to (take earplugs to sleep) and as is so common everywhere on Gozo...there is loads of building work going on in all the villages so be prepared for construction noise from 8-5 most days.
All in all a fab house to stay at....would certainly recommend to anyone.... as the pros far outweighed the cons!
Really nice property, reasonably good location.
Staying in the town of Xaghra is a good choice and Arzella is a very comfortable (and large) place to stay. The farmhouse was clean and everything in good condition and clear instructions for everything. Communication with the property manager was good and very helpful for arranging transportation. The pool was especially useful since the main part of the house is not air conditioned. The bedrooms are air conditioned though, so there was no problems getting a comfortable night's sleep.
There were only two negatives, and both of fairly minor given all the positives of this property:
1) The house gets fairly warm in the late afternoon. I believe the west-facing rear large windows/door contributes to this, so maybe this would be easy to fix with some exterior bamboo curtain or something.
2) It would have been nice to be a little closer to the main part of town. Because we did not have a car, carrying groceries (especially a water supply) was a little more burdensome than I would have liked.
Great location, lovely home and garden. Would definitely stay here
We really enjoyed our stay. There is a rooster nearby which woke us up every morning - you k ow you are in the country. The nearby village square was wonderful. A great location for getting out to See all of Gozo
Dear Sharon, thank you for your review and hope to see you back at Arzella..!
We deeply enjoyed our stay at Arzella. It was well kept and very clean. The backyard area was manicured and beautiful. The property is very accurate to the pictures. And, as a true indicator of how we felt: if we ever come back to Gozo, we would want to stay here again.
However, there are a few minor notes that we believe that take off 1 star from our ranking:
* The available lighting in the dining area is a bit too dark in the evenings. (There is a candle chandelier over the top of the table, but we did not want to burn the candles for just the two of us.)
* The front sitting room - with its stone walls and small windows - is always dark and not a very inviting place to relax.
* There were no paper towels or napkins in the kitchen, which I typically see at Homeaway rental properties.
* The description lists a hair dryer, but we did not find one anywhere.
Also, I believe the following items are helpful as you consider this property:
* The neighbors on both sides are very close, so the backyard is best described as “semi-private”.
* The view beyond the property is not very scenic (the pictures indicate this).
* Lots of noise from neighboring dogs. Our first night the barking went on and on throughout the evening. Fortunately, it was not quite as frequent as that for rest of trip.
* Street parking is typically available just up the road (30 meters or so). We never had an instance where we could not find a parking spot, though we never drove back late in the evening when it could potentially be more problematic.
* It is a 10-minute walk into Xaghra.
Hello Richard, wow you really took the time and effort to provide us with a solid feedback...Much appreciated ! In response : fully agree that the living is a bit too dark, we are on the look out for a suitable lighting arrangement. The front sitting room indeed only has a relatively small window and remains quite dark.. this is the way they build it in the old days… We will take up the point on paper towels as normally there is. The hairdryer is in the spare bedroom with the balcony. The views are indeed not so scenic, all to do with the tremendous frenzy of the gozitan people to build property… the houses next to Arzella are not lived in so it is very rare that people actually overlook the garden/pool area, but yes you are right. Normally we do not have problems with barking dogs, so it must have been something specific ..Parking in the evening has never been a problem.
Many thanks again !
Dlaczego nie spędził wakacji w przeliczeniu 150 lat. stare gospodarstwo w środkowej części Morza Śródziemnego na słonecznej, spokojnej i malowniczej wyspie Gozo z ponad 3000 lat. historii?
Farmhouse Arzella ("Shell") to pięknie odrestaurowana, 150-letnia farma z przestronnym ogrodem na granicy malowniczego i spokojnego miasteczka Xaghra (wymówić: Shara).